Beri Tiller is one of the series of the Tiller and is tractor driven tillage machinery and is used for secondary tillage. Cultivators stir and pulverize the soil, either before planting (to aerate the soil and prepare a smooth, loose seedbed) or after the crop has begun growing to kill weeds.
The key specifications of Beri Tiller:
- It is designed for the light and medium soils.
- It can loosen and aerate soil up to 9 inches deep.
- Prepares seed beds quickly and economically.
- When one tyne strikes a hidden object, the others continue to work at the correct depth.
- It has 8mm shovel thickness made of EN-45.
- The Beri tiller can be found in different number of tynes as 7, 9 , 11, 13 and 15.
- Any size of Beri tiller has a fixed 21 inches height and 28 inches width.
- The length of Beri Tiller could be range from 61 inches to 133 inches.
- The weight of this tiller range from 160 kg in 7 tynes to 360 kg in 15 tynes.
- It can be operated on tractors with a minimum horse power of 25-35HP and higher.
Major functions of a Beri Tiller:
- Soil inflate, aeration and loosening.
- Controlling weed growth.
- Stirring up compost and fertilizer.
- Better Productivity.
- Reducing Manpower.