Super Seeder is the tractor operated agricultural implement which has One Pass Sowing Solution Machine Which cuts the paddy stubble and mix it with soil, prepares land, and simultaneously Sow seeds. It is a combination of Rotary Tiller & Seed Planter with press wheels.
- It is mostly used for sowing a wide variety of seeds like wheat and soyabean.
- It is useful for removing stubble & roots of Paddy, Sugarcane, Cotton, Banana, Maize etc.
- It is one of the best solution to stop crop residue burning.
The key features Super Seeder:
- Fieldking Super seeder has a simple and easy metering system that allows changing of seed varieties with less seed waste and provides assurance of better germination.
- The metering device is made with a combination of aluminum & cast iron that ensures better performance & durability.
- The Fieldking Super seeder comes in different models based on the number of tynes present i.e. 9, 10, 11 and 12 with 48, 54, 60 and 66 number of blades respectively.
- The working width provided by the super seeder ranges between 65” to 89” depending on its model.
- It has JF type blade.
- It comes in multi speed gear box with gear drive type side transmission.
- It also has Aluminium fluted type roller type seed and fertilizer mechanism.
- The Super seeder has shear bolt/ slip clutch present for gearbox overload protection.
- The weight of the Super seeder ranges between 820 kg to 910 kg depending on its model.
- It requires a minimum of 50-55 HP tractor to operate.