A Baler is a agricultural implement which is used to collect
crop residues of crops such as hay, cotton, flax straw, salt
marsh hay, or silage and converts into compact bales that
are easy to handle, transport, and store. There are
different types of balers present in market based on shape
of bales produced– rectangular or cylindrical of various
sizes, bound with twine, strapping, netting, or wire .
The key specifications of Square Baler:
- The square baler is designed to collect grass, hay or straw and then perfectly converts into bales.
- It guarantee continuous and clean pick-up at high operation speed due to its large diameter of the feeder and its specially bent prongs.
- Even under difficult operating conditions and High loads, the Fieldking square baler can secure the baler transmission by Slip clutch and shear bolt use.
- It can produce bales of different lengths in the range 0.3 m to 1.3 m.
- Adjustable draw bar to ensure correct hitching.
- The Fieldking square baler has a pick-up width of 73 inches or 1850 mm.
- The Bale chamber has 18 inches width and 14 inches height.
- It bale length could range from 12 inches to 51 inches.
- The PTO shaft runs at a 540 rpm.
- It has 4 binding twine capacity and 2 number of knotters.
- It has a hydraulic type pickup lifting.
- The Fieldking square baler has a dimension of 166 inches length, 96 inches width and 64 inches height.
- It requires a minimum of 35-50 HP tractor to operate.
- Some of the optional equipment that is found with Fieldking square baler are: Hydraulic moving of the draw bar, Bale chute, Hydraulic pick-up adjustment and Feeding Wheel.