Gold Rotary Tiller is one of the series of the Rotavator and is tractor driven tillage machinery that used for soil cultivation. It uses a series of blades to plough the land by cutting, pulverizing, mixing and leveling the soil.
The main functions of the Rotavator:
- Breaking up and Leveling of the soil.
- Seedbed Preparation.
- Kills weeds Completely.
- Removes previous crop residue entirely.
- Better soil pulverization.
- Loosen and aerate the soil up to 10-15 cm.
The key specifications of Gold Rotary Tiller:
- It has a semi automatic dual speed gear box that provides option of 2 different rotor rpm for different soil conditions and applications.
- The USP of this rotary tiller is that we can easily change the rotor speed wit the lever attached without removing the back cover of the gear box.
- It can loosen and aerate soil up to 7 inches deep.
- Heavy duty spring assembly in plank which ensures perfectly leveled and finished seedbed.
- The tillage width of gold rotary tillers can be found ranging from 6 feet to 9 feet.
- It can be operated on tractors with a minimum horse power of 40-45 HP and higher.
- It has heavy duty side gear drive in oil bath which ensures high performance in all working conditions.
- It has L & C type boron steel blades which provides strength and durability.
- It has a shear bolt/slip clutch type gear box overload protection.
- Gold Rotavator do operate at a 170 rpm in low mode and at 190 rpm in High mode.
- It has gear drive side transmission which ensures easy and uninterrupted power transmission.